Velocity analysis. NMO. Kinematical filters.
- Wave field analysis along the specified seismic event;
- Horizon-consistent and vertical velocity spectrum computation;
- Stack computation for the specified area on seismic section;
- CDP supergather calculation for every point cdp on the profile;
- Spectra and stack comparison option;
- The offset range changing for the next computations;
- Display of the CDP gather, related to the current point of the profile with NMO correction applied;
- The particular NMO correction (unregularities on different offset can be taken into account).
- Fan filtering algorithms: (x-t) domain, (x-w) domain and (k-w).
- Adaptive kinematical filters - the filters, which are able to analyze the wave field in every point for signal and noise identification.
- Adaptive filter-mask - is a kinematical filter that analyzes the noise model and makes decision about the coherent noise presence or absence in every data point.
- Filtering stack data and migrated data in common-offset domain.
- Polarization filtering - is the separation of multi channel CSP data to the gathers, which are collect the P-wave and S-wave.