Prime 3.0 version
The Prime software concept is based on the applied theory of building depth-velocity media model accompanied by the model validation and consistency check.
The program provides an opportunity for continuous interactive accounting for a priori information, which allows making geologically reasonable decisions during the processing.
Thus, the program allows considerable decreasing the risk of obtaining incorrect result that contains false structures in geological column.
The Prime software system includes modules, techniques and tools conventional for classical processing as well as unique algorithms developed for the recent years; they are actively applied to solve modern tasks of increasing complexity.
Core of Prime is building a subsurface depth-velocity model on the basis of unconventional algorithms that are efficient in complicated and diverse seismic and geological conditions.
- Processing consistent with horizons;
- A set of tools for compensation of upper part heterogeneity taking into account topography variations;
- Coherent noise (multiples) modelling and adaptive subtraction;
- Prestack and poststack Kirchhoff migration in depth and time domains taking into account directional properties (anisotropy) of different types of waves;
- Layer-by-layer boundary integral migration of SCP gathers taking into account gradient anisotropy of different types of waves (analogue of RTM);
- Software package for wave fields simulations for the purposes of interpretation, correction and transformation of seismic data;
- Kinematic-dynamic transformation;
- Programs for phase spectrum correction and non-stationary deconvolution;
…and much more.