Employees of FGBI " VNIGNI" have experience of work with Prime software since 2008 (at that time employees of FGUP SSC RF "Vniigeosystems") and use Prime software as the main software package for 2D/3D seismic data processing. During the work, the software was successfully used for data processing obtained by different methods of field observations (including marine data), and in different seismic-geological conditions.
FGBI "VNIGNI" uses the modern version of the Prime software from September 2018.
In the new version of Prime software Seismotech, Ltd. company implemented a method of a generalized layer-based model (GLM) building, which allows to describe a wider than locally-homogeneous class of models. This technique is implemented in the following modules and applications:
1. Interactive application Builder3D. New Features: interactive selection and analysis of gradient parameters;
2. 3D Anisotropy Analysis Cluster software module: determination of anisotropy parameters, including symmetry axis orientation, in the framework of a thick-layer model of transversally isotropic environment;
3. 3D Gradient Analysis Cluster software module: calculation of special "gradient" spectra from a set of kinematics of several reflecting elements and interactive tools for their processing to determine the parameters of the environment characterized by the presence of a vertical velocity gradient;
4. 3D Layer Inversion Cluster software module: calculation of various kinematic parameters of the environment by means of optimization selection in the model of locally homogeneous layer;
5. 3D Layered Anisotropic Tomography Cluster software module: advanced tools for tomographic refinement of depth-velocity model with simultaneous determination of anisotropy parameters.
6. 3D Layered Tomography Cluster software module: taking into account all available information about the arrival times of reflected waves when refining the parameters of the model with combined parametrization of layers.
These modules were tested on real data obtained within the Yenisei-Khatang regional trough (2D), as well as in the conditions of salt dome tectonics within the Saratov sector of the Caspian Depression (3D).
According to the results of testing, the client declared that the method of building of generalized reservoir models of environment and the abovementioned modules have shown the high efficiency on real seismic data and these modules are recommended for further usage for complex environment.