- Customer Review on the results of seismic data processing in the Prime software system
- Customer Review from the Vicoseis Company on the results of 2D and 3D seismic data processing in the Prime software system.
- Customer Review from the Diall Alliance Company on the result of 2D CDP seismic data processing using the Prime software system.
- Customer Review from Gazprom Neft Middle East B.V. on 3D seismic data processing in the Prime software system.
- Customer Review from the Astrakhan Oil Corporation on the result of 2D CDP seismic data processing using the Prime software system.
- Customer Review from LLC "Taas-Yuryakh Neftegazodobycha", the results of seismic data processing, Srednebotuobinskoye oil and gas field in the Sakha Republic (Yakutia).
- Customer Review from JSC Dalmornefegeofizika on seismic data processing in the Prime software system
- Customer Review from FGBI "VNIGNI" on the results of new Prime software modules testing using real 2D and 3D data
- Customer Review on the results of seismic data processing executed by "Seismotech, Ltd." for "Diall Alliance", LLC
- Version 3.0 of Prime software was registered in Rospatent
- The release of a new version of Prime software
- The release of a new version 1.7.2 of Prime software
- The release of a new version 1.7.4 of Prime software
- The release of a new version 1.7.5 of Prime software
- The release of a new version 2.0 of Prime software
- GAZPROM NEFT PARTNERSHIP IS DEVELOPING RUSSIA’S FIRST INTEGRATED IT PLATFORM FOR THE PROCESSING AND INTERPRETATION OF SEISMIC DATA
- “Seismotech, Ltd.” company receives patent for its solution - "Method for multivariate tomography of seismic data” technology
- "Seismotech, Ltd." company held a special assessment of working conditions
- Yandex Terra won in the special "GRID" nomination at the 6th international conference Startup Village-2018
- Yandex Supports Geophysical Exploration//2012.06.22
- Yandex.Terra and Ingenix Group® combine their efforts for the execution of joint projects//2014.02.25
- Yandex.Terra and MAGE combine their efforts for the execution of joint projects//2014.10.27
- Gazprom Neft and Yandex.Terra to collaborate in software development for seismic operations//May 10th, 2016
- Gazprom Neft working with Yandex Terra to develop innovative Russian digital solutions in seismic data processing//May 30th, 2018
- Симметризующие фильтры // Технологии сейсморазведки, стр. 26-36
- Коррекция фазовых спектров сейсмических сигналов на основе симметризующей фильтрации // конференция «Геомодель», Геленджик, 21–26 сентября 2008 г.
- Оптимизационный способ коррекции фазового спектра сейсмического сигнала // Геология и геофизика №3, 1988, стр. 117-125
There are two approaches of phase deconvolution available in Prime.
First is based on the selection of phase spectrum parameters, which minimize the value of 4th seismic trace moment while effective filter length is limited. This approach was developed in 80th by Malkin&Finikov.
Approach has some limitations:
- Phase spectrum estimation is strongly dependent from the specified impulse trace realizations. It requires very accurate verification of results;
- Approach has complexity in usage for the areal survey processing.
Described limitations were successfully removed by second approach, which:
- uses the lower (fractal) seismic trace moments;
- takes into account smooth variations of signal phase characteristics in spatial coordinates.